|Provides||+1 Great Prophet Point per turn.|
|"A district in your city for religious worship."|
In god-driven civilizations, it is not unknown for religious "districts" to evolve in some cities, where all the shrines, temples, monasteries, altars, churches huddle together. Often, these seem to spring up on a holy site, the place of some miracle, vision or revelation. The holiest site in Islam, centered on the Kaaba, is one such. Jerusalem is an epicenter for holy sites. Then there's the Roman Catholic Vatican, a whole holy city built in the midst of Rome. And folk still make pilgrimages to such sites, such as the Hajj to Mecca or the Sikhs' daily prayer to visit the Golden Temple at Amritsar or the fervent with to see the temple Mount by the Chosen People.
- Adjacency Bonuses: Major Faith bonus for adjacent Natural Wonders. Standard Faith bonus for each adjacent Mountain Tiles.
Minor Faith bonus for adjacent District Tiles and unimproved Woods Tiles.
- Holy Site Buildings:
Replaced by: Lavra
- +2 Faith from each adjacent natural wonder tile.
- +1 Faith from each adjacent Mountain Tile: Grassland, Plains, Desert, Tundra and Snow.
- +1 Faith from every 2 adjacent Woods tiles.
- +1 Faith from every 2 adjacent district tiles.
Usage (Building Unlocks)
- Dar-e Mehr
- Meeting House
- Stave Church