|Provides||+1 Great Engineer Point per turn.|
|"A district in your city for industrial production."|
Traits[edit | edit source]
- Adjacency Bonuses:
- +1 Production from each adjacent Mine or Quarry.
- +1 Production from every 2 adjacent District Tiles.
- Citizen Yields (per Citizen):
- +2 Production
- Trade Yields:
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Production Cost:
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Unlocks Buildings:
- Template:Workshop Workshop
- Template:Factory Factory or Template:Electronics Factory Electronics Factory if Japan
- Template:Power Plant Power Plant
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The production bonuses generated by the Factory and Power Plant extend to any city center within 6 tiles. It is therefore advantageous to place Industrial Zones on the outskirts of a city within this radius of other cities. This bonus can also be increased by the unique Suzerain ability of Toronto or through certain Great People such as Nikola Tesla.
Media[edit | edit source]