- P-51 Mustang - Extended range, and bonuses against other fighter aircraft.
- Roughriders - These mounted troops are effective in Hills, gain Culture from kills on their home continent and have a low Maintenance cost.
- Crouching Tiger Cannon - This high power short-range unit doesn't require specific Resources to produce.
- Maryannu Chariot Archer - Unit which gets bonus movement when it starts the turn on open Terrain.
- Samurai - These Unique Units don't lose Combat Strength when they take damage making them hard hitting until the end.
- Redcoat - Redcoats are stronger when fighting away from the Capitals continent. They can also disembark without using a Movement Point.
- Sea Dog - The Sea Dog is a unique naval Unit that can bully weaker naval Units and capture enemy ships.
- Eagle Warrior - This powerful version of the basic Warrior Unit can turn defeated enemies into Builder Units.
- Garde Impériale -
- Minas Geraes -
- Saka Horse Archer -
- U-Boat -
- Conquistador -
- Varu -
- Ngao Mbeba -
- Berserker -
- Viking Longship -
- Hoplite -
- Electronics Factory - This replaces the regular Factory in an Industrial Zone and provides bonus production as well as Culture to nearby Cities, not just it's home city.
- Tlachtli - This Unique Building in the Entertainment Complex gives Amenities, Faith, and Great General Points.
- Film Studio - A unique building that boosts the American Tourism output during the Modern Era.
- Stave Church -
- Madrasa -
- Royal Navy Dockyard - Unique for England, replaces the Harbor.
- Street Carnival - Unique for Brazil, replaces the Entertainment Complex.
Unique Tile Improvement
See also: Tile Improvements
- Great Wall - At the start of the game it will provide defense and Gold and as you advance through time it will give you bonus Culture and Tourism.
- Sphinx - Sphinxes provide Faith and Culture and get bonuses when build adjacent to a Wonder.
- Château - The Château is a unique improvement for France which yields Culture. Must be built near a River and gains bonuses from adjacency to Wonders. The Chateau also earns bonus gold when adjacent to luxury resources.
- Kurgan - Unique improvement of Scythia. Provides Faith and Gold, and receives an adjacency bonus from Pastures. Cannot be built on Hills or adjacent to other Kurgans.
- Mission - The Spanish unique improvement which provides Faith. Provides increased Faith when built on a foreign continent, and bonus Science when built adjacent to a Campus District.
- Stepwell - It provides Food and Housing. It gives bonus Food if built adjacent to a Farm, and bonus Faith if built adjacent to a Holy Site.